Current search:


Work Permits, SSN, ID and No Deportation for Young People, The Obama Kids 1. Did you arrive in the U.S. when you were under the age of sixteen? 2. Have you continuously resided in the U.S. for at least five years prior to June 15, 2012? 3. Were you physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012? 4. Are you now at least 15 years old? 5. Are you currently in high school, have graduated or have a GED? Or are you an honorably discharged veteran? 6. Do you have good moral character? 7. Were you under thirty-one years old on June 15, 2012? If yes, you may qualify for Work Permit, Social Security number, State Identification and Deferred Action relief (that is relief from deportation). For more information contact: Salis Law P.C., 42 Broadway, Suite 1133, New York, NY 10004 (By Bowling Green) 4 or 5 Train to Wall Street. Call Now: Tel: 212-655-5749 or 212-514-6141 or 212-810-7111. 212-542-0214 Fax: 212-742-0549 Email: mail@‌salis‌

Updated Dec. 28, 2012
CNG: Community Newspaper Group