Darryl Adams’ mother sets up memorial to slain son in South Jamaica

Darryl Adams was shot and killed in the South Jamaica Houses early Friday.

On Sunday morning, two days after 19-year-old Darryl Adams was murdered outside South Jamaica Houses, his mother was methodically placing candles outside the door to their apartment complex. A makeshift memorial had sprung up and friends and family members dropped by to give her hugs and write messages on a poster.

“It’s just crazy,” she said. “I’m thinking of what to say, but I don’t know how to say it.”

Shanta Merritt is still in disbelief after her son was shot for the second time in nine months, this time fatally.

Adams was known as an up-and-coming basketball player. He played with the Police Athletic League, and in the days following his death, news spread among the officers at the local NYPD precinct.

“Half the 103rd Precinct knew my son,” Merritt said.

Her son was also in the process of getting his GED to take advantage of a SUNY basketball scholarship.

The day he was shot, Adams was set to take a pre-test to determine what classes he would have to complete to start the process.

Adams was first shot in July. He was released from the hospital after taking a bullet to the abdomen, but his friend Terrell Fountain died from his bullet wounds.

Since then, Adams had worn a picture of Fountain around his neck nearly every day, his mother said.

Now, Merritt, friends and family are collecting memorabilia of their own. Outside the apartment complex Merritt had placed several basketball trophies along with the candles, while others had laid down bouquets of flowers.

Merritt is in the process of arranging the funeral.

Police arrested two teens minutes after the shooting and charged them with murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

But after raiding a Rosedale residence, cops collared 11 other people, including teens who are suspected of carrying out other shootings with the suspects.

Police cuffed 16-year-old Alexander Burgess, of 88-34 161 St. in Jamaica and 19-year-old Sean Barnhill, of 137-39 224 St. in Laurelton minutes after Adams was gunned down near 107-11 159th St. at about 12:20 a.m, according to police.

Surveillance footage captured the shooting and the immediate police response.

Burgess and Barnhill were charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon, according to the NYPD.

But both teens were also each charged with attempted murder in connection with two earlier shootings in the 113th and 105th precincts.

Burgess was charged in connection with a Feb. 25 incident, according to the NYPD.

Near the corner of Sutphin Boulevard and 121st Avenue at about 12:40 a.m., a 22-year-old was shot in the arm and torso as he was walking home, police said.

The man was taken to Jamaica Hospital and listed in critical condition.

In addition to Burgess, police said another teen - Dontaye Goines - was also charged with the Feb. 25 attempted murder after cops executed a search warrant at 142-19 Hook Blvd. after Friday’s shooting.

Goines, 17, of 140-41 Springfield Blvd. in Springfield Gardens was found in the residence along with eight other people - who range in age from 17 to 20 - and two minors age 15 and 14, the NYPD said. One 20-year-old woman was among the 11 people arrested, police said.

In the house, police found five handguns and charged all of 11 people with criminal possession of a weapon, according to the NYPD.

Police said they also discovered 17-year-old Romain Brady, of 223-14 135 Ave. in Laurelton, inside the Rosedale home.

Both Brady and Barnhill were charged in connection with a shooting last Thursday, according to police.

At about 8 p.m. near 253rd St. and Francis Lewis Boulevard in Rosedale, a 23-year-old was shot in the abdomen during an attempted robbery of his cell phone, police said.

Reach reporter Joe Anuta by e-mail at januta@cnglocal.com or by phone at 718-260-4566.

djohnson from Queens Village says:
Though the arrests won't bring back Darryl and the void his family and friends are feeling at this time, I do hope they have some relief knowing the persons who committed such a crime have been taken into custody. My daughters are deeply hurt by his lost, he was a friend. I also pray for the families of those arrested no parent should undergo such a sense of lost whether its a child being killed or lost to crime.
March 3, 2012, 10:38 pm
Muhammad from TX/south-side says:
I'm was just there few weeks ago buring one of my older bro.Kenny(rip).This young man Darryl(rip) grew up with my grand nephew. Listen dear people, Many of Our Youth are giving up on being a youth, I was a youth in this same Hood, we had so much fun as Children, they are not enjoying life, how special it is to open your eyes in the Morning, we need you to become Adults, I know Life is boring, and it suppose to be, yes you can have some fun but it has to fun where no one is getting hurt or Killed, We have to get on the Job, we have alot of work to do to keep this type of Killing by so many young person. SMH! Young people change your ways, change your thinking, I hear you screaming out for Help!
March 4, 2012, 7:47 am
kaycee from boston says:
i remember those days in elementary school we use to always run around the hallways and be stupid together and you were always nice and funny.who would of ever thought you died this song you were soo brave and innocent wow its crazy i didnt get a chance to know who you grow up to be to the age of 18 but i know you were a good person you didnt desverve whatever happened to you . you will be miss. RIP Darryl
March 4, 2012, 8:58 am
Tanae from SouthSide says:
I didn't know Darryl, But when I used to be in 40 I used to see him around. He didn't look like a troubled child. He just looked like a normal Kid, outside playing and doing what a child is supposed to do. The typical stuff that all the kids in 40 did. Go to the basketball court on 109, go to 48 park, or go to 40 park && chill && play ball or play tag with the girls. Life is Truly too short. This is a Prime example. Be careful who you choose to hang out with, bring to your place of residence, or call your friend. This is why no one can be trusted these days. Because look at what so called friends do to you! Smh. Our Generation is so screwed up. But all in all, I send my condolences to his family & REAL friends. I know it's hard to see him go, but He's in a better place now. Watching over you all! I'm glad that they caught the people that committed this gruesome crime against an intelligent & talented young man. He didn't deserve to die that way. No one does.

Rest In Peace Darryl. Gone too soon "/
March 4, 2012, 12:41 pm
Tallah from 40 says:
ii
March 4, 2012, 3:33 pm
rosie from jamaica says:
y put their adress
March 4, 2012, 4:09 pm
Keyz from South Side Jamaica says:
I'm glad the lil animals & the rest of their jungle was bought to justice in a swift manner, no it won't bring this child back to his mother, but the healing process can begin, my heart & prayers go out to his family & REAL friends also... R.I.P Darryl ~Gone To Soon~
March 4, 2012, 6:43 pm
Jynell Medlock from SouthSide says:
wOw smhh Ball In Paradise Darryl Yu aRee MiiSsed By Mee LiiKee OsO muchh Nd ii Hope Dey Gett Wutt Dey Deserve Da hOod wOuld Never Be The Same Butt Luvv yU kiDd Wrdd
March 4, 2012, 6:47 pm
regina from 40 projects says:
My heart goes out to his mother no parent should ever have to plan a funeral for their child his family will be in my prayers another youth taken from us to soon. Darryl could have been our next president he was a good kid and very respectful his mother raised him to be a good young gentleman. Rip peace and never forgotten.
March 4, 2012, 7:35 pm
breeze from southside says:
When I went to school and heard what happened to Darryl I took it as a joke but when it was announce over the school tears fell Darryl was basically the nicest guy in school he was never in trouble , always made the squad laugh its a little f***ed up that it had to be him crazy it happened like that though I still don't believe he's gone and for what ? Youngings need to open their eyes cause the world ain't no joke they need to stop all the nonsense cause in the end its not making them any better , Darryl was a really good kid its sad he had to be gone so soon R.I.P. D we love you bro
March 4, 2012, 9:04 pm
Carstar from Ravenswood says:
Very sad! I recently moved into housing and 40 was one of the projects to select. I said No quickly, but what happened there could happen anywhere! Smh I am very sorry this young boy was killed but I am happy the cops arrested the people involved although it was too late. May Daryll sleep in peace!
March 4, 2012, 9:51 pm
Jackie from Aberdeen, Md says:
To bury ur child has to be the worst feeling ever imagined. From my fam to urs....blessings....stay as strong as possible & keep Daryl's positive spirit alive. Build a foundation of some sort in honor of him!!! He should never be forgotten...from what I'm hearing....he was truly a great kid!!!!
March 4, 2012, 10:48 pm
Peter Garcia from Queens Village says:
I coached against Darryl in the YMCA league he was a young man with so much potential and skill. I'm saddened beyond belief that he's life was cut short by such evil. We need to speak to our young people today about the value of Human life, the respect it deserves and the image it was created in. The crap our kids listen to and watch has created a sense of devaluing human life. This can't continue. To the family my condolences , love Coach Pete
March 4, 2012, 11:41 pm
P from rosedale says:
alot of times when you read about a murder of a young black male you wonder what he was mixed up in to deserve that..but from reading all of these comments he had to be a good kid around a bad crowd..and im sure he was shot for nothing..some B.S like "what you lookin at" type of stuff
March 5, 2012, 9:03 am
Imaaliyah from rosedale says:
im in skool right now ; cnt believe uu* not here i miss uu* nd love uu* Darry Pooh deadass !
March 5, 2012, 9:26 am
Ieasha from 40 says:
Darryl is my brother this —— has to syop I'm soooo happy all these ignorant people is in jail Darryl was a average kid with big dreams girls and basketball not selling crack or being a gangsta he rarely went outside n if he did it was to someone's house or he chilled with his twin brother along with childhood friends this is territorial beef n it changed from just fighting because everyone wants to be a goon so know u live with the real goons!!!!! U made ur bed now lay in it caz jail is gonna be hell for all of y'all bastard
March 5, 2012, 9:39 am
. . . from . . . :/ says:
in class writing about darrly , if i cant show how i feel imma write about it R.I.P DARRYL !
March 5, 2012, 10:13 am
. . . from . . . :/ says:
March 5, 2012, 10:13 am
Hassan W. from Hollis says:
If now an extreme example is made of these want to be killers,maybe the rest of these gun holding idots,will cease their madness. To gun down an unarmed individual ,is a sign of a coward ,and no one should have to go that way . My condolences,heart,and prayers go out to his mother and the rest of the family . MAY GOD BLESS US ALL .
March 5, 2012, 10:26 am
Coach Jones from 231 Panther Family says:
Darryl gone too soon. We miss you. It seems like yesterday I was picking up you and Davonte to go to basketball practice at the beacon. You guys have really grown up to be fine young men. To Mom and Dad, stay strong. RIP from 231. Once a Panther, always a Panther...
March 5, 2012, 11:14 am
Mr. Holt from Thomas Edison says:
Really feel for Darryl's family. Must be very hard to lose a child at such a young age. It looked like he was heading in the right direction and then this happens. R.I.P. Darryl. Edison is going to miss you and I know all your friends here miss you.
March 5, 2012, 11:28 am
Vanessa from Rosedale,NY says:
God will always be with Daryl and his mother and all hi siblings. The senseless murders in our community is a reflection that we have to take responsibility in caring about our youth and their perception on life.
I've known his mom for a long time and may God be with you and his siblings-R.I.P. Daryl you will always be remembered.
March 5, 2012, 11:44 am
bonnie from northside says:
from the north to the south we love you boi!! i promise u got u yo smfh im just mad u had to go out like dat but they got them bastards and we will neva forget you smfh i dont even noe wat to say nomore im speechless what does a person say when they lost a good person in life smfh tuhhhh
March 5, 2012, 6:21 pm
Shawna from South Jamaica queens 107 and 164 says:
Still can't believe this Darryl Adams really gone i knew him for a couple years he was a gd young man r.i.p you will be missed love you thank god they got those dumb ass —— hope they catch he'll in jail and never see daylight again
March 5, 2012, 7:15 pm
mel from Farmers queens says:
Didn't kno him as well but ... Stuff like dis makes me sick like why kill won't we do it like men n see me fist to fist no yung guy should not lose his life specially ova stupid stuff like come on fellas now yall in jail dis yung man loss his life his momz loss a son he's friends loss a buddy at da end Ppl No1 won yea its gonna be justice ... But we dats not gonna bring him bak man dis stuff got me tight ...Jus another couple of blk males in prison like we need more of our yung blk ppl in da pen ... A yung talent gone forever smh we need to stop killing eachoth off STOP DA VIOLENCE R.I.P FAM
March 6, 2012, 1:17 am
Sister E from South Jamaica says:
Jesus know all about your struggle and pain daryl mom,he is our only friend,there is a lot of youth ministry going on for this age group in the churches today parent can you see if you can get yur children to join some of these youth ministry all over queens,brooklyn,bronx our children can tends to be so stubborn, at their tender age and want to choose what they want to do but,jesus say suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the kingdom of heaven,parents let us join in prayer for our children and destroy some evil devil plans going through their little minds to hurt other teens and destroy their future god answer prayer and we can start with our own children,asking god to change their way and direct their steps;father God i place this family in your hand comfort them lord.and other mother and father there is still time to put our children before god,again god answer prayer,may his soul rest in peace,father god show them how great thou art;may God bless and keep everyone the coming of the lord is near;
March 6, 2012, 2:41 am
northsidedude from farmersblvd says:
Darryl wow wow we used to joke around talk cramp fun dude serious about his balling....I used to joke about his friends from 40,pretty Boys who knew how to shoot the five and that was it.how they dance darryl will say we are lovers and not fighters and about their fashion game....I'm talking about his friends ty,peanut&his brother E,Dimo,LaL,Tarik,Gary,and those dangerous girls darryl everytime I'm in hollis pk,I think about you dribbling low talkin junk rip
March 6, 2012, 5:04 am
Alan Merritt from Hanover, MD says:
Darryl Adams is my nephew and I want to thank all of you who have expressed your condolences for him, my sister (his mom) and the rest of my family. Darryl is now with the Angels and he is looking down on us. We can't bring him back but we can move forward and do our parts in helping our youth realize that once a life is taken you cannot take it back. I grew up in South Jamaica Queens and I know how rough and tough my childhood home is and will always be but because we grew up in the hood does not mean we need to act like hoods.

We all miss Darryl so much and we will live on in his memory. Please talk to your kids and explain to them there is always another way, another path. Think before you do something you will regret for the rest of your life.

Friends of Darryl the best thing you can do for him now is to succeed in life. Put your best foot forward and help to uplift your community. Even though I now live far away in Maryland everything I learned was on the streets of South Jamaica and Cambria Heights but I use that as motivation to always strive to do better.

We are losing our young people too fast.

R.I.P. Darryl, I will always love you, Grandma is with you now (take care of each other).

Love, Uncle!
March 6, 2012, 10:18 am
Nichole from Queens says:
My prayers are with the family that God will keep you in His care!
There are no words that can express how much we hurt for and with you. Every life is valuable and I pray our youth will learn to settle conflict without violence. Dr. King's message of nonviolence must not be forgotten. We must learn how to be a community who loves despite differences. Let's be our brother's keeper not killer!
March 6, 2012, 7:35 pm
D Goldstein from I.S. 8 says:
I first met Darryl when Davante enrolled at 8 and made the basketball team. Darryl used to come to the school and ball with his brother and the team.

You will be missed, and the kids are thinking of you at I.S. 8.

Coach Goldstein (I.S.8)
March 6, 2012, 10:43 pm
Maya Beann from ROCHDALE says:
um .......... I find this, very, very, Hard to write. Darryl, my homie, I was just with you... where are you :'( ?? I never would have thought suttin like this would happen, let alone be posted on the internet !? sonn .. Im taking this hella hard. I remember when we first met and went to Red Lobsters & I thought you were odee corny but u still managed to make me laugh. from then on we became gud friends yu already kno.... all smiles whenever I ran into you. everything gucci wit you.. u were just a gucci baii!!lol naa but.... my heart goes out to ur MOM, SIS, TWIN, n the rest of your fam no one will understand the hurt they are going thru right now. wherever u are I hope ur happy :'( I wish this didnt happen so I could see the succesful person u grow up into. Love is Love Darryl, Rest in Paradise
March 7, 2012, 2:05 am
Gee South Jamaica says:
Another senseless death. Another young black male gone by gunfire. Gone by the hands of his own people. Such ashame that we have to live in a society where there is so much hate towards one another. These gangs and miserable youths who continuously prey on the innocent are punks. That's right you are punks. I never knew Darryl Adams, but I am saddened by his loss. Thank god the punks who did this will never see the light of day for a long time if ever. My condolences to his mom, family and friends. RIP Darryl! P.S to Rosie from Jamaica why you worried about their addresses being posted? It's good to know where these punks were from.
March 7, 2012, 4:19 am
Fabdon from Farmers says:
B.I.p. Darryl , dreadful you had to go like that. I feel Better that they apprehended these fools! Cant bring you back but the closure is somewhat a relief
March 7, 2012, 8 am
Fabdon from Farmers says:
Snow.G^
March 7, 2012, 8:01 am
Tiffany M. from Queens says:
I can remember the boys as kids our parents are good friends although it has been such a while facts are facts this is a Great family that now has to deal with a horrible situation .... When does it end youth killing youth a whole entire life taken n a matter of seconds. #reallytho...Smh MY CONDOLENCES
March 7, 2012, 9:22 am
Tyeast anderson from Bronx ny says:
Darrly adams is my nephew. And I am so broken up aboout his sensless death. As children darrly and devanta would come spend weekends with me and hang out with with their cusin ray ray (rayshawn) I have so many memories, pictures and thoughts. I will never get over this. Darrly as your auntie I loved you in life and ill love in death. God has u now. Know that manny tears have falling for u.

Rest my lil nephew
Love
Auntie tyeast
March 7, 2012, 10:35 am
Angel from Pennsauken says:
From a mother of 4 boys , SMH this is so sad , my prays go out to the family and friends. I been around the Adams family since I was a baby , good people who didn't deserve this. Rip in a better place now .
March 7, 2012, 1:53 pm
Kelly from Cambria says:
R.I.P Darryl ; gone but never forgotten
March 7, 2012, 4:55 pm
Nesha from queens says:
i didnt know darryl,my heart goes out to his family and friends,when i heard what happened and watched the video i was in tears bcuz nobody deserves to be gunned down like that for whatever reason,and just to think these boys was going on doing senseless things and that could have been any one of us or faimly memebers,im just happy that the cops caught them red handed
March 7, 2012, 5:36 pm
Mimi from NY says:
senseless death, not the killers 1st attempt,that says a lot about them. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS DON'T YOU CARE THAT YOUR KIDS ARE KILLING!! Why must you kill your own people, the only race that kills their own.

Darryl was going to be somebody but now your in a better place! RiP
March 8, 2012, 3:26 am
Stephanie from St Albans queens says:
May you R.I.P Darryl ❤.
March 8, 2012, 5:24 am
Gee from South Jamaica says:
I saw the video. Why???? Why??? Why would you do this to this young guy? You didn't only kill him you slaughtered him. You are an animal. What kind of mother would give birth to such an animal? How dare you take a life. You were such a gangster and so braulic you got caught within seconds. You are nothing but a punk and your partner too. Why would anyone want to kill their own brother? Another young black male gone because of stupid idiots. I didn't know Darryl Adams but Im so saddened by his passing. My prayers and condolences to his mother, family and friends. To all of you young kids out there who think taking a life is cool, think twice before you do it. RIP Darryl Adams. His spirit is alive!!
March 8, 2012, 7:53 am
Gee from South Jamaica says:
To the family of Darryl Adams, I know the pain of losing someone, especially in the matter in which it happened. I too have lost a loved one to gun violence. Although he is gone and it was senseless try to feel comfort in knowing that these animals were caught and will probably never see the light of day. They will never be able to walk the streets of South Jamaica or anywhere else ever again. They will never be able to kill again. Not outside anyway. Feel happy that you had the years you had with him and think of good times. Thank the lord for those years and always pray to him. Do not allow these punks to destroy your spirit. Keep his spirit alive because his spirit lives! God bless you all!! My prayers go out to you.
March 8, 2012, 8:10 am
Quetta Montana from Southside says:
R.i.p Darryl , Smh You Will Be Missed By A Lot Of Peoplee :* !
March 8, 2012, 11:01 am
Quetta Montana from Southside says:
R.i.p Darryl , Smh You Will Be Missed By A Lot Of Peoplee :*
March 8, 2012, 11:01 am
N.ck from Farmers guybrewer says:
OMG this is crazy!!! but honestly i feel the kids set him up....or someone that was with darryl that day ..to the family im sorry for your lost but honestly i feel this was a set up by some of his own friends this is why 40 need more police around just because you live in a bad project does not mean you have to act viscous or ignorant!!!!
March 8, 2012, 12:31 pm
D from Maryland says:
My condolences to my extended family!
March 8, 2012, 1:13 pm
Concerned neighbor from South Jamaica says:
So I read this might of been because of territorial beef? That's so ridiculous to think that you actually own a block. First of all the blocks you stand on are city property and second of all u don't own the streets. If this is the reason for this poor guys death than it's just so typical. So stupid. So many ignorant idiots out here walking around trying to impress each other by the number of people they rob, shoot or kill. You are all a bunch of punks who will cry once you are in that cage. You were so tough you got caught. I didn't know Darryl Adams personnally but from what I have read I warn his family to have your eyes open . You have a bunch of snakes around you. Those who pretend to be his friends may not be who they appear to be. My condolences to the family. Be safe! RIP Darryl Adams
March 9, 2012, 8:24 am
John Depp from ShadYviLLe says:
Condolences to du u tv & the family . RIP Darryl Adams
March 9, 2012, 8:34 am
Zariya from Guy r Brewer says:
Smh until this day I still dont believe darryl's gone. He was like a brother to me. always made me laugh and everything. Everytime I close my eyes I see his smile which makes me cry cause I know ima Neva see it again.. I'm so glad those kid got caught. They should never see the daylight outside again. my condolences go out to his family. gone but Neva forgotten bro. I love u and miss u soooooooooooooooooo much. Ball in Peace!
March 11, 2012, 4:18 pm
Concerned neighbor from South Jamaica says:
There are teenagers in the streets. It's not safe to be out past the cop beats. They are using guns, they think it's fun, until they kill one. They took a son but they are done. Forever behind bars with mental scars of the day they took another young one. You think it's cool, you didn't even finish school and you are a fool. No more hanging out and claiming lives, for you are in jail with the rest of them males who can do you in like you did Darryl!! You ain't no goon and it won't be too soon to see you gone too!!
March 11, 2012, 7:21 pm
Jubilee from Jamaica says:
This definetly looks like it was gang related. You have decent working people living in NYCHA and because of these gangs and thugs, they put everyone at risk. They have no regard for human life. They are animals and they don't even care if they kill their own kind. That's how stupid and ignorant they are. Go ahead, kill each other. Your doing us a favor by you killing each other. You give NYCHA a bad name. Now you want to cry cause one of yours is gone. NYCHA needs to do a sweep of these thugs. They don't work. They spend all day hanging out watching people. They look for their next victim. NYCHA needs to get rid of these bumbs.
March 13, 2012, 12:24 am
nybundle128 from queens says:
it went from tayshana murphh until darrly rest in peace god has final saying nycha have these camera's but the crime could be prevented cause as video show cops was watching there need to be massive change in nycha are we tired of murder's of young kids in nycha when end ever going to stop seem like police need stick with community
March 14, 2012, 4:53 am
Selena from Queens says:
Who really cares what people say. People will say what they want. It doesn't matter. Whatever the reason, a child lost his life. It didn't have to happen, it shouldn't of happened and it could of been prevented, in my opinion. Nonetheless, a mother is mourning and we should come together and support each other. We are all brothers and sisters. It doesn't matter the skin color. We all need each other. We should all love our neighbors not kill them. Praying for the mother, fam and the community. May his soul rest in peace.
March 17, 2012, 2:59 am
Mommie says:
Thank u all for ur love and support..I still can't wake up from this czy dream..I'm so hurt broken...
March 19, 2012, 8:59 pm
Selena from Queens says:
To Mommie, I know your pain. Know that you are not alone. People care. Use all the resources in front of you and move forward. Don't give up. He is by your side. Love is greater than one can imagine. Be strong!! Look for god. He can only give you the answers. Praying for you and your family. May his soul rest in peace.
March 19, 2012, 9:20 pm
Anonymous from Jamaica says:
I didn't know him but I live in his hood. Wish people would stop saying "he is in a better place" cause he is not. He is dead. That comment makes no sense. May his young soul rest in peace!
March 24, 2012, 8:18 pm
lil sis kema from south side jamaica says:
omg im really think about you darryl i missed all the time u use to watch me mama n denasia all the time when mommy use to go out n when use to have sleepova u use to be like stop yelling yall but now that ur not here it sient rip brother i miss u so but ur n a better place imy 3> luv u
March 27, 2012, 7:52 pm
Heart Felt from Southside Jamaica Q says:
RIP Dee never knew you but my heart goes out to you family. We need to stop this genocide. Parents we need to raise our kids. Let's take it back to Gma N Gpa days. When we was raised w morals. 3 young black men lives cut short all because of ignorance. When will it stop?
May 3, 2012, 7:10 pm
ieasha from 40 says:
darryl shall live on
May 22, 2012, 12:16 am
Sammiee jay from Queens says:
Tears still come to my eyes when I think of you , but know your in a better place dee . All I could do is wait until we meet again . Ball in Peace Darryl . I Love & Miss you so much /: gone but never forgotten ����
May 25, 2012, 10:05 am
shea from southside says:
its been a year now and i still cant believe your gone Gone But NEVER Forgotten R.I.P iMiss You Darryl
March 21, 2013, 12:57 am
mind yours from queens says:
Who knows why he got killed. No one wants to say. If he was such a good kid, then why was he shot, the first time? I wonder what he did that he was killed.
July 20, 2013, 4:30 am
mind yours from queens says:
No one has anything to say, right? Bunch of snakes!!
July 21, 2013, 7:43 pm
stfu from USA says:
Supreme Team!! LOSERS!! pieces of sh**!!
Aug. 2, 2013, 11:29 pm
leesy from queens says:
Causing a scene in court you dumb ass bytch. You wasnt worrying about your kids when you was running around with the ——s supreme team. You are a black racist bytch. F***k you and all your ugly monkeys. I hope you all drop dead. What are you going to do? Go to W.Virginia and pop s**t to your supreme leader? You pig. Nasty hoe. I feel no pity for you. You are racist and evil and all about making a dollar even if you kill a cop. Right? Stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug. 16, 2013, 12:26 pm
leesy from queens says:
Close down your ugly ass salon. You are there to make sure your money is right. I hope you get busted. Dont worry the feds are all over you motherf***ers. Burn in hell you and your family. Your nobody but a punck bytch. Die!!!!!!!!
Aug. 16, 2013, 12:31 pm
tee from queens says:
Talk shyt now mother fuks!!!
Sept. 7, 2013, 11:43 am
His bestfriend from Brooklyn,NY says:
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I love and miss you sooooo much!! RIP DWA, gone but NEVER forgotten.
Sept. 10, 2013, 2:41 pm
Joe Moretti from Jamaica says:
When are the people of Jamaica going to once and for all stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE. You don't see this nonsense in white areas, hell, Forest Hills has not had a murder in two years. Jamaica had the first murder of the new year and already several people have already been shot and killed and it is only the 9th of January.

Start to stand up, let the powers to be know how you feel and finally put an end to these punk knucklehead gang bangers. How much black on black crime is enough for the Jamaica community. Rid the community of these punk criminals and murders instead of letting run the community.

Jan. 9, 8:02 pm
dre from 40 projects says:
It's a shame how black on black crimes still continue to be a plague in our inner city communties. We have suffered far to much in the past n present dealing with these kind of ttragedies,not only do we as minorities have to deal with racial injustices,economic injustices,and police brutality...but we also have to face the great danger and endeavors of a dying community and the ignorance of our people.
March 3, 2:29 am
ieasha from 40 says:
It's been 2 yrs and he's gone ppl say caZ he ——ed with Some ppl from the hood his child hood friend u can't pick where u from but all I know is it wasn't for him he died for someone this is a case of right place wrong time
April 3, 8:47 pm
mackb from out here says:
F*¢k them snow g —— —— about to run up in there spot in far rock u know the one by lil ceasers yup and that light skin —— that live in kingsboro yeah be afraid y'all ain't low rip darryl
April 3, 8:51 pm