Queens Village man charged in Woodside strip club shooting death: NYPD

Police investigate the fatal shooting. Photo by Christina Santucci

Get our stories in your inbox, free.

Like TimesLedger on Facebook.

A 26-year-old man was arrested and charged in the shooting death of a South Jamaica resident near a Woodside strip club early Saturday, police said.

Dwayne Johnson of Queens Village was charged with second-degree murder in the death of 25-year-old Allah Howell, the NYPD said.

Police were called at about 4:15 a.m. Saturday to Perfections Nightclub, at 62-05 30th Ave., where they found Howell with multiple gunshot wounds, according to cops.

Howell was taken to Elmhurst Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

On Saturday, police set up a crime scene area on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway service road, which including the U-Haul facility, and officers were also positioned in the lot of the Bulova watch company’s service center, at One Bulova Avenue.

One worker at the famed watch shop was not surprised by the violence.

“This is every year,” he said.

Reach Managing Editor Christina Santucci by phone at 718-260-4589 or by email at timesledgerphotos@gmail.com.

Updated 12:21 am, October 6, 2013

Get our stories in your inbox, free.

Like TimesLedger on Facebook.

Reader feedback

Tired from Queens says:
When are the police and the city going to do something about theses places?? All though I don't frequent these places,my nephew has worked in the buiz in manhattan for 15 years. From what I gather all these clubs that have taken on this Urban,hip/hop movement have all the problems. They bring in outside promoters who have no vested interest on the liquor lisence or in the building. So,they let in any drug dealing,pimp.animal that has a pocket full of money,,and they all have Guns!! The owners of this place and the other urban strip clubs in that area who have had shootings (multiple).are hiding behind the city's BS 60/40 law and should not even be there as strip clubs. This city is a complete f'n joke. This club is a cancer!!!! How many more people have to die??For the city to act is it gonna take 2 innocent kids walking threw Saint Micheals park accross the street to catch stray bullets??? What's it gonna take Mr Mayor???
Oct. 6, 2013, 2:06 pm
Dollface 702 from Brooklyn says:
He was a good young man....just in the wrong place at the wrong time....Random....senseless...tragic...One morning ur here...then ur gone...this man had just begun his life...and now its over cause of anutha mans evil....I am glad they caught his killer...may that at least bring some comfort to his grief stricken family who loved him dearly......he will be terribly missed by so many...R.I.P. "Fly"...#Tears
Oct. 6, 2013, 11:33 pm
rabbit from 40 pj's says:
I love you fly and I always will. rest in peace and you wont be forgotten because you will live through me and your loved ones forever. he is in heaven cause hell was on earth so he is definitely in a better place now. you will truly be missed
Oct. 7, 2013, 2:30 am
ThinkAboutIt from Hollis says:
He's only a victim because he's dead, what about all the pain he brought on to other family's??
It's sad only because it's black on black crime I don't feel sorry for that man at all... #Free Sleep!!!!
Oct. 7, 2013, 7:59 am
RICH109 from South Jamaica says:
Good —— gone over some dumb ——. I feel bad for his twins ...smh —— is sad
Oct. 7, 2013, 10:22 am
Wop109 from south Jamaica says:
Damn man life is real nd its ——ed up RIP
Oct. 7, 2013, 10:52 am
big girl southside from southside Jamaica! says:
I'm so tired of saying rest in peace TO MY young black brothers! They killing each other over bull crap! I watched this kid grow into a young man and I'm sad to see him taken away from his family in such a tragic way! Peace god Allah Rule! Fly_sos you will surely be missed! No more worries! My condolences to his twin daughters and family and friends! ....
Oct. 7, 2013, 12:06 pm
life a —— from from Queens Village says:
ThinkAboutit from Hollis..your absolutely right he is a victim now because he is dead what about all the lives he took,tried to take, or was invloved in??? He was no ——ing saint he was in them streets doing all kinds of ——ery..and when he had his chance at life he chose this life. .remember the ole saying "you live by the sword you die by the sword". Sorry for his family and children, however he was a selfish man to live the life he did with no regard to how that would affect the ones that love him the most
Oct. 7, 2013, 12:31 pm
SLOWBUCKS from QUEENS VILLAGE says:
Free my bro Sleep Gzz-Upp
Oct. 7, 2013, 2:22 pm
SLOWBUCKS from QUEENS VILLAGE says:
its all about slowbucks anyway.. go to www.slowbucks.com and get yall shirts. the free sleep shirts coming soon. let "fly" lie where he lie.. SBOE yall —— better tell somebody... follow @slowbucks x @bounce_lit x @bucksy_luciano x @von_sb x AWGIUS2 10/31/13 Mixtape release... —— your hood sboe good..
Oct. 7, 2013, 2:38 pm
Trapstar from Do or Die says:
He was shot by randon gunfire...not on purpose.....so all those that think he had this coming to him........keep ur opinions to urself.........u did not know him.......#respect
Oct. 7, 2013, 4:12 pm
Southside 109grb from Southside queens says:
Slow bucks —— u u ——
Oct. 7, 2013, 4:28 pm
Southside 109grb from Southside queens says:
U not no thug slow bucks cut that out u fake
Oct. 7, 2013, 4:29 pm
Lah from quuens says:
All of you that have something negative to say about this are ——ing idiots let it had happend to one of your family memebers and let it be you reading the stupidness some next idiot wrote and i bet your —— comments would be different.... a life is a life and once its gone you cant get it back.... maybe someone should take yall out then maybe youll understand a little better
Oct. 7, 2013, 4:29 pm
life a —— from Queens Village says:
Lah from Queens..its not having something negative to say its about speaking the truth..no disrespect but Fly didn't respect life so why should his be respected...my heart goes out to his family and babies but he got what was coming to him!! "A eye for a eye"...#noturningtheothercheek
Oct. 7, 2013, 5:12 pm
life a —— from Queens Village says:
Oct. 7, 2013, 5:12 pm
Blow$tackzzz from da East says:
Queens Villiage.....Life a *****...........Did u even know Fly to be stating the shizzz coming from ur thoughts??.......I wonder?....I did.......He was a good person.....HANDS DOWN!
Oct. 7, 2013, 6:12 pm
jabbar from south side says:
R.i.p
Oct. 7, 2013, 6:22 pm
Rulz BK from BROWNZZZZZVILLE says:
SlowBucks.......that is tha stupidest name I have ever heard.......but it is appropriate....it matches ur slow mind.....and dumb comments u posted on this tragic story.....U must be special ed....or was......u ARE DEFINITELY SLOW..........ALLAH HOWELL U WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.....ALWAYS LOVED!!!!!!
Oct. 7, 2013, 7:29 pm
diva from queensvillage says:
perfections needs to be shut down dead real I got video of security assulting a female and she called the cops —— didn't happen they need to go out of buissness asap cause this is only the begining cause management is ratchet and security its a shame they ain't about they consumers they about there popularity groupie ass club they need to be shut closed down
Oct. 7, 2013, 8:21 pm
Emperess from Crown Heights says:
I totally agree with u Diva.....horrible nasty place.....disgusting.....I only wish Fly felt the same....cause he would still be here.....damn...is all so sad.
Oct. 7, 2013, 8:47 pm
Chris king from South side says:
money island mafia. Y'all better not play 212
Oct. 7, 2013, 8:56 pm
Pistol steam from South side says:
Hynief Lol probably will be looking at the roof of the church. How ya face feel ?
Oct. 7, 2013, 8:57 pm
real—— from north side says:
This is all ——ed up hynief aint deserve to get cut and fly aint deserve to die big miss uunderstanding yall killing each other for no reason I dont get it but if u cut somebody man up for what comes back cuz —— does come back im just
saying
Oct. 8, 2013, 12:48 am
Joe Moretti from Jamaica says:
People who grew up in the 60's and the black power movement are just shaking their head at young brothers killing young brother and usually over pretty much nothing, except to prove they are a man instead of a boy. That does not make a man.

I am not aware of any other ethnic group where young people have killed so many of other young people over drugs, sneakers, etc. Shame.
Oct. 8, 2013, 5:50 am
Grown Woman from Queens Village says:
All this is senseless black on black crime is crazy.... For all of the people with negative things to say two people lost their lives..... One is at home with God the other is in jail for the rest of his life..... We have to do better as people of color and also know better..... Think is all I wanna say put that weapon down.
Oct. 8, 2013, 7:10 am
South side queens from South side says:
What hynief y'all talking bout that rap dude from west side
Oct. 8, 2013, 9:25 am
That —— from Brooklyn says:
Skull gang hynief @southsidequeens
Oct. 8, 2013, 10:43 am
Southside queens from 109 guy r brew says:
—— hynief he food anyway
Oct. 8, 2013, 11:34 am
40p from Jamaica says:
Man RIP Allah
Oct. 8, 2013, 11:54 am
Queensgurl4life from Queens says:
R.I.P. Allah Howell. This all goes back to the fact that a majority of young African American girls/women are forced to raise children alone. Our children needs and deserves BOTH parents to be actively in their lives. Our men, young and old need to get their priorities in order. There's no reason why our young men should feel "forced" into this lifestyle, when there's a plethora of careers they can pursue. Someone needs to tell them to dream bigger, aim higher, and have faith in God that He'll provide the opportunities for u to succeed....the HONEST way with your integrity & soul intact. This is so sad.
Oct. 8, 2013, 1:11 pm
Real chick from 40 p says:
Its so sad how people could talk so horrible about someone who's not even with us anymore regardless if he did wrong or not NOBODY deserves to die like come on that —— is CRAZY ... People need to stop being so ignorant and realize if this was someone that ever meant anything to them then they wouldn't even be saying all this negative mess.
RIP ALLAH !
Oct. 8, 2013, 1:36 pm
OG from ShadyVille aka SPOT from Queens Village says:
When I was on the Island. South Side held me down. Queens stuck together. I now rock out with Far Rock Southside and QueensBridge. I don't really know any of these dudes so I wont get involved. Also many new snickers moving here to ShadyVille. Im waiting to knock one of your heads off. Hatians Run ShadyVille don't forget.
Oct. 8, 2013, 2:08 pm
Queens from Murder says:
If I see slow bucks ima knock his head off watch me in if any 1 of you try i wish I'm the big homie hynieth what ever his name is is food
Oct. 8, 2013, 2:31 pm
FlyPaper40p from South side says:
So sad....... I remember fly walking down 160st with that lazy swag walk. Lol. My dude forever
Oct. 8, 2013, 3:05 pm
Pretty Eyes from ENY says:
Aint that the truth......the internet is a gigantic arena for cowards....idiots...and retards......let Fly be at peace....pray for him and his fam.......pray for all mankind.....we living in the last days of time.......Dont u see?
Oct. 8, 2013, 4:06 pm
Cambridge —— from QUEENS ALL DAY ((SS)) says:
I just want to take the time out to say R.I. P FLY a fly smart young man cool down to earth friend who I have none for over 7yrs I watched him grow from a lil boy 2 a young Man & then a wonderful father who love his twins unconditionally in life every1 make mistakes no1 is perfect but death is not something you should ever wish on any1 it's sad how black people are the only people who never stick together but yet where out here killing each other this young man is gone & now his mother /father are left with out a child his bro/sis missing a brother & his 2 beautiful twins at the age if 2 has to grow up with no dad & his girl is left to raise her twins on her own MY Prayers are with the family may he sleep in peace ........
Oct. 8, 2013, 7:01 pm
Kim says:
Rest in peace Allah!
Oct. 8, 2013, 7:53 pm
shadyville SOBE OK says:
What's popping shady ville. —— ALLAH AKA FLY ITS GOOD FOR HIM . SO WHAT'S POPPING —— YO 40P FU —— FREE MY homie sleep.
Oct. 8, 2013, 11:02 pm
do the math from 40 says:
Somebody using sober name that's not really slow. He not tonnage be writing up here Yale. Messed up for using his name
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:14 am
MGotti from 40 PROJECTS says:
R.i.P Allah .... Dont worry your twins will be taken care of ! Fly n peace
Oct. 9, 2013, 6:38 am
Big homie from 109 guy r brew says:
Homie —— sobe y'all ——
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:19 am
Big homie from 109 guy r brew says:
Sobe lol y'all shadyville —— —— in fake
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:20 am
Big homie from 109 guy r brew says:
Y'all no how southside give it up
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:20 am
Big homie from 109 guy r brew says:
All I know is ima 109guybrew —— yah now say something we could were ever
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:21 am
Crack from 109 queens says:
I hear —— going at southside
Y'all don't want that so cut that out
Ima real dude if y'all bout that come threw
Southside popping shut if you want
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:31 am
Big boy from Queens says:
—— shadyville —— sobe
All y'all —— talking on here
Is fake come to south dude with that I'm in north side right now
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:34 am
Big boy from Queens says:
Shadyville is lot of weirdos out there
I'm southside queens homie doordie
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:35 am
Mike from South side says:
In —— sleep to he —— I know son he not bout that south side all day
This mike ——
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:38 am
Mike from South side says:
Sleep been a fake I slapped him
Before yah south side all say in —— sobe
In sgadyvill
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:39 am
Mike from South side says:
Shadyville not real this is southside
Oct. 9, 2013, 8:39 am
racks the major pain from southside jamaica says:
rip fly
Oct. 9, 2013, 10:54 am
racks the major pain from southside jamaica says:
fly was a well respected man —— was hating on my bro rip my —— you with god now bro
Oct. 9, 2013, 10:55 am
racks the major pain from southside jamaica says:
slow bucks thats why god told me never wear that shirt it was wack anyways
Oct. 9, 2013, 11 am
Master G from LIC says:
Lmaooo these comments is straight up jokes :-D
Oct. 9, 2013, 11:31 am
SHADYVILLE says:
Northside Shadyville all day . F ur 40p n***** we always on deck for your bum ass n***** . N****** smell like p*** 40P f u 107 160 . FERR SLEEP . FERR SLEEP
Oct. 9, 2013, 11:52 am
Prettyboy from Queens says:
I'm in shDyville right I'm from southside ——
Shadyville I'm ducking all y'all shadyville —— girls
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:31 pm
Prettyboy from Queens says:
Shadyville girls come to southside to get right lol
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:32 pm
Antar40p from Queens 40p the real pretty says:
Y'all —— better stop playing before a somebody else face get cut like hyneith
—— y'all north side —— this southside
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:34 pm
theTRUTHhurts from Queens County born not transplant says:
First south side and shady ville are all southeast or southwest. Northside is flushing gangsters lefrak city. Queensbridge and many other gully hoods up top. Rip fly. I don't know him but I have respect. Y'all all go back to buying Jordan's and the other distractions that makes us not focus on our kids working a regular job or saving money.
Oct. 9, 2013, 3:10 pm
YouNeverBeenOnDaIsland from USA says:
Please I ain't never going back. Y'all go get locked up. My boy waiting for you in jail. Lift waits and do pushups. But after you nice and tired your butthole plays hot potato with the crew who run the house. I'm a real snicker and like a dog we smell fear. Stay in your momma basement or 400 a month dirty projects. Oh we charge you rent in jail too. Stay home. Oh and the police in jail letter the inmates kill you if you think you strong
Oct. 9, 2013, 3:42 pm
Jojo from Queens says:
After reading all these comments all I can say is this society we live in is sad... Blacks killing each other with no remorse.. While you uneducated black men are struggling to curse each other out with your misspelled words and poor grammar both families are struggling to make sense of what happened. Enough is enough our race have to do better.
Oct. 9, 2013, 7:54 pm
from southside to down south from queens says:
R.I.P Allah sending my condolences with his family but especially to his twin girls. This is sad to read all the comments about a dead man. Life to short to be full of all this negative energy. Life Live enjoy it. I pretty sure half yall commenting have kids n probably don't take care of any of them because u to focus on these streets its sad and I think god I don't live in new York anymore southside. Its getting worst and worst and its sad. R.I.P fly...m please let this man rest whats done is done doesn't mean he deserve this .... Sad
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:48 am
Munchie from Queens says:
All I gotta say is the world is comin to a end real soon, Stop the voilence...dont u know wen u kill someone u go straight to hell where u the devils ——.(Flips hair)
Oct. 10, 2013, 8:06 am
we aka wild easy from up north says:
All ya'll —— is —— talking this and that straight like that all ya'll champs act like police is not reading all this —— somebody got cut somebody got killed but nobody ever thinks if he didn't get cut nobody would have died all this blood stuff over who big hommie all ya'll are is a bunch of broke soldiers lol
Oct. 10, 2013, 10:21 am
40 raised from South side says:
Osoarragant. Go ahead an play 212
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:04 pm
South side from Queens says:
South side all day what up
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:30 pm
Shad ville I be slapping ur ——
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:33 pm
South side from Queens says:
I just left 212
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:34 pm
Younggunnaz from Shadyville says:
Y'all southside —— know what time it is we always killin y'all ——.... We always strapped and ready for war !!!!!!!
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:41 pm
South side from South says:
It's on now its y'all mother——ers want war now it's war south side all day —— 212
Oct. 10, 2013, 6:34 pm
Big homie from Shadyville says:
Nobody doing —— come to Shadyville y'all —— getting shot in ya head n that's a fact !!! Never lacking !!!! N sleep coming home we got lawyer money over here
Oct. 10, 2013, 9:48 pm
young boy from shadyville says:
Yall ppl really sound dumb goin back and forth because this is the Internet where the boys is watching and millions of people can see what yall writing it can b other ——s from other hoods writing —— to start beef with the ville and southside so cut dat —— out because nobody wants to see there love ones die
Oct. 11, 2013, Midnight
shadyvilles finest from queens says:
dont know him but may god rest this mans soul and look over his kids n family... —— crazy... free the —— sleep tho till they free him hold ya head ——!!!!
Oct. 11, 2013, 3:18 am
South side from Queens says:
—— sleep he —— —— shadyville
Oct. 11, 2013, 9:55 am
South side from Queens says:
Sleep is a cornball I know son
Southside all day
Oct. 11, 2013, 9:55 am
South side from Queens says:
All y'all talking on here know
Y'all really don't want it trust me
Shadyville not ready
Oct. 11, 2013, 10:05 am
SouthSide and ShadyVille still gonna Rock Out To from 93 Gangsta spofford, Harlem valley, Goshen jail is my hood says:
Yall little beef gonna stay between yall. It's not gonna work what you are trying to do. Im still gonna rock out with my BLOODS on the SouthSide I rep shadyville and I am not getting involved with yall stupid stuff. reppin a hood means nothing to me. Do you see 50Cent rocking with southside. and in jail if you are not from Far Rock your hood holds no power.
Oct. 11, 2013, 10:07 pm
Dior from Southside says:
R.i.P Allah aka Fly SOS

Life was definitely taken from you and your family to early .. Southside will def miss you & keep their heads in the Sky for you.. Just kno your girls will be taken care of.... Your family will remain to keep you in their prayers ...

PEOPLE PLEASE REMEMBER LIFE IS TO SHORT STOP THE VIOLENCE... TOO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE DYING TOO MANY RIMORS KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YA RUN YA GUMS...

Allah watch over us as this world gets hectic!
Oct. 12, 2013, 4:16 am
The real Crack 109 says:
Who ever is using my name on this post cut that —— out ..—— Is grown men nobody got time for this back an forth ——
Oct. 14, 2013, 4:44 pm
pop 40 from shadyvill farrock says:
FREE SLEEP A REAL ——. Hynief get better my —— money island free H town. AND FOR THAT NIGA FLY SHOULD OF FLEW AWAY WHEN THEM SHOTS STARTIN FLYIN
Oct. 14, 2013, 8:11 pm
—— u crack from —— u crack says:
This crack from 109 Merrick —— u I'm the real crack
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:15 pm
—— u crack from —— u crack says:
Lil black soft —— I'm the real crack
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:16 pm
—— u crack from —— u crack says:
On my hat
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:16 pm
—— u crack from —— u crack says:
My mans run trains on ur sister to crack
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:17 pm
nia from southside says:
Rest in peace fly!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE MISSED MUCH. YOU ALWAYS KNEW HOW TO MAKE ME SMILE AND FORGET ALL THE PAIN......YOUR BOY IS TALKING HARD, SPOKE TO HIM TODAY. —— STILL FALLS LIE A DREAM.....DANG ALLAH IMU....
Oct. 15, 2013, 10:02 pm
rip from Jamaica high-school og 1992 til infinity says:
My long time friend from high-school knows fly. Showed me his number in both his phones. I'm from shadyville but went to school with south side. All of you please respect his family. Stay out of troubles
Oct. 16, 2013, 9:55 pm
level headed girl from Southside says:
too many y'all —— all over queen worried about hoods n hands u should be worrying about getting OUT the hood niggs not being just another HOOD ——
ITS FUN TO HAVE WARS? ITS A BOUROUGH so nobodyssss gonna be affected or CARE but the people living here
WHY TF YALL OUT TO KILL PPL JUST LIKE YOU

ANYYYYYBODDYYYY CAN BE IN A HAND N REP THEIR HOOD AND CARRY GUNS N SHOOT PPL
BUT ARE YSLL READY TO RISK YOUR FAMILY
OR THEIR LOVE

THIS AINT THE LIFE

A STRONG BLACK MAN DOSENT NEED A GUN

HE GETS HIS STRENGTH BY SUPPORTING HIS FAMILY IN A RESPECTABLE WAY
THAT IS ALL THAT WILL GET RESPECT

ANYONE REPPING A GANG IS RETARDED AND STILL NEVER GET OUT THE HOOD UNLESS IT'S IN A BODYBAG
Oct. 17, 2013, 4:28 pm
somone above this from ny says:
WE ALL FROM THE BOUROGHS
ALL FROM NYC
ALL FROM NY
—— Y'ALL FIGHTING FOR

NO TRULY STRONG MAN NEEDS A GUN
WEAPONS MAKE YOU WEAK

IT MEANS WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING

WE ALLLLLLL BLACK
STOP FIGHTING
Oct. 17, 2013, 4:32 pm
SeventhStar... from ENY....Brownsville says:
Some of the most ridiculous comments are posted here in regards to the situation.....shows the blatant ignorance and sick twisted mentality of those that used this unfortunate tragedy to post threats and insults at each other........instead of offering a prayer up to God for Allah...that his soul rest in peace...Lord have mercy on us all..Insanity is rampant in our world....Some of these comments are testimony and proof of that.
Nov. 1, 2013, 1:13 pm
Big Slinks Niece from South Side Jamaica/Hollis/Astoria says:
I went to my cuz bday party 2 weeks ago & found out about my lil cuz A Rule at that time! Could u imagine what I felt like???? I also heard it was not meant 4 him! U go out 2 a club with ya people's 2 have a good time & expect to come back home to your family!!!!! I read every comment! Thank u to those who showed love & respect & I'll pray 4 all u others that talk crazy! Nothing out here in these streets is nice.!
R.I.P ALLAH RULE
R.I.P. TO SHAMEL I LOVE U BOTH & MISS U BOTH
Nov. 19, 2013, Noon
Touch of class from St Albans Queens says:
I'm sorry for both Famlies. One lost his life and the other in jail for the rest of his life. Both families has lost two young men to Gun Violence. My Heart goes out to all the young men who have lost there lives to Gun Violence. Stop The Violence
Nov. 20, 2013, 11:20 pm
queens king from shadyville says:
That hynief is soft. I know him personally he's a broke ass bum ass nuca!! He swears Juelz got him that's why he's broke!!! Money island is a bunch of dirty bum good boys acting crazy. That bro by the name "city" is a snitch I got paper work on him sent from upstate on him he's the Spanish looking one that sings with Nief. So real talk they just all bums wearing fake belts using each others clothes and like Hynief wearing a fake $75 China Town Rolex.
March 30, 2014, 1:52 am
OCP MURDOCK EARLY 90's Ruffian from OCP MURDOCK 196th & 113th says:
Listen up!!!!!!!!! First of all, none of you guys are doing anything new. The shooting, cutting, stabbing... been there done that. There are thousands of people who have done it before you and those to come after you... Why not try to be original??? Everyone of these street guys is chasing after this illusionary glory that amounts to just a few people memories, which fades with time. Secondly, no one is shooting the real enemies, like the police who lock you up! You kill someone and then let the police put handcuffs on you. Sooooo.... how tough are you really? THINKABOUTIT!!
July 28, 2014, 10:42 pm
Champman from 40p says:
Please stop the violence I love the music we need to respect each other I love you black people
Dec. 25, 2015, 10:31 am