Teacher charged with rape in 104th Precinct: NYPD

Authorities say Joy Morsi worked as a teacher at Grover Cleveland High School.

Get our stories in your inbox, free.

Like TimesLedger on Facebook.

A teacher at Grover Cleveland High School in Ridgewood has been arrested and charged with rape and criminal sexual act, the NYPD and DOE said.

The Police Department said Joy Morsi, 39, was cuffed Monday from within the 104th Precinct, which covers Ridgewood, Glendale, Middle Village and Maspeth.

She was charged with third-degree rape and third-degree criminal sexual act, the NYPD said.

The city Department of Education said it immediately removed Morsi from Grover Cleveland upon learning of the allegations.

“We find these claims disturbing and reprehensible and she will remain reassigned - far from any student and the school - pending a criminal investigation,” the DOE said in a statement. “We will work closely with the school to ensure they are given any needed support.”

Reach reporter Sarina Trangle at 718-260-4546 or by e-mail at strangle@cnglocal.com.

Get our stories in your inbox, free.

Like TimesLedger on Facebook.

Concerned parent from Maspeth says:
She has a long history of this.
June 3, 2014, 9:52 am
former student from ridgewood says:
She still one of the best gym teachers I ever had , via female talking
June 3, 2014, 10 am
Melissa buchmiller from Ridgewood says:
I am I'm complete shock 100%. I am a graduate of Cleveland 2013 and she was the #1 gym teacher In Cleveland. Everyone has a part of them that is shocking to the world some are good at keeping it a secret, honestly I can't believe Mrs. Joy Morsi strong & fit, happy & healthy role model was soo ——in irresponsibly STUPID!!!!
June 3, 2014, 10:12 am
Unknown says:
I am 10th grade student and I would always see Morsi in the basement gym working out with other kids she always looked friendly and was aware of her figure by the looks of it.
June 3, 2014, 10:38 am
unknown says:
——. Morsi was always professional with her students and helping them in any way she could. Something isn't right about the story.
June 3, 2014, 10:54 am
anonymous says:
lmfao bro we all knew too like......... why is this even news
June 3, 2014, 11:04 am
Red the garbage man from Whitestone says:
I only have sex with 18 or older. Just as much fun and totally legal. I'm 25 years older than my sugar baby.My future sugar baby is graduating high school this month.
June 3, 2014, 11:05 am
very old friend says:
in shock but would support her no matter what!!!
June 3, 2014, 11:13 am
Gym Nasium from Lockerville says:
Why is anyone shocked by this. America is morally bankrupt .

Too many people in the USA do as they please with no regard for consequences. I understand her husband works at the school too.

Shameful. Oh wait...... Shame doesn't exist anymore.

More lives ruined
June 3, 2014, 11:17 am
anonymous says:
Concerned parent how do you know its a long history have you seen this with her before have you hear dit if so why was it not reported? this is sad and sick
June 3, 2014, 11:20 am
Graduate of 2009 says:
She was an amazing teacher to me i graduated in 2009. She was passionate and very helping towards her students. She would strive to get students to where they needed to be taking them under her wing. Its unfortunate that people do the things they do to hurt someone else's life. This will ruin her career and if its not true the student has ruined her in every way possible. Its a damn shame
June 3, 2014, 11:21 am
Gabrielle from Glendale, NY says:
How does this pig still have a job?! Reassigned, are you serious, so what I'm reading is she gets to keep her job and have sex with our kids. My son is in this school. I would like to thank the Public School System for showing our kids legal Prostitution.
June 3, 2014, 11:28 am
anonymous says:
there is no way she will keep her job but they have to investigation 1st must be proven so its protocol to say she was reassigned
June 3, 2014, 11:33 am
anonymous from RIDGEWOOD says:
I am really shocked. She was training my son and helping him with weight loss. he was so disappointed with this.. I hope its not true. People right away jumps in conclusion without knowing if its true or false... The boy still hasn't come forward.
June 3, 2014, 11:57 am
Former student says:
I had graduated from this school and she was my gym teacher. It's sad to see how her life is now ruined by this mistake. I always thought she was to comfortable with her students. Talking about her personal life and such. Hope it's not true because her husband who was also my science teacher is the sweetest man ever I feel more sorry for him and her five children. I hope it's not true for the sake of her family. But if so then she's disgusting!!!!!
June 3, 2014, 12:13 pm
anonymous says:
Former student 4 childfren not 4
June 3, 2014, 12:21 pm
Frankie from dailymail.co.uk says:
Any pics or it didn't happen.
June 3, 2014, 12:28 pm
Former student says:
Anonymous- 4 or 5 kids it still doesn't matter! She messed up and ruined her family! And read what u write before you post!
June 3, 2014, 12:31 pm
Anonymous gchs grad from Maspeth says:
This is not surprising at all, she has done this before.
June 3, 2014, 12:34 pm
Anonymous says:
Anonymous gchs grad from Maspeth how do you knwo this why has it not be reported
June 3, 2014, 12:35 pm
former student says:
I'm in shock! One of the best teachers in that school. Always motivated me and pushed me to do better. She was great with all her students and everyone loved her. I honestly don't believe that she did that. Most of the kids in that school are immature and obnoxious and I wouldn't be surprised if they just made that up just to get back at her for a bad grade..
June 3, 2014, 12:41 pm
Jonathan from Ridgewood says:
Mrs. Morsi is one of the best gym teacher. She always motivates you to do better and to be successful. She hosts bootcamp for students that want to work out or make up gym classes. I can't believe this would happened. I'm not believing anything unless there is evidence shown.
June 3, 2014, 12:44 pm
jason from ridgewood says:
Listen I don't care if she was the best or the worse if u are guilty for it then u deserve to rot and maybe the kid was 18 or 19 these days kids aren't kids in hs what I mean is u don't have facts yet with out that then judge her but damn I was born few years early
June 3, 2014, 12:54 pm
No it's real says:
Sorry ppl who back her up,it's be going on for years. She has been messing around with students. She was with some guys in my class that I knew and that was back in 2012.
June 3, 2014, 1:05 pm
Paul says:
We need to pray for her and show her love, What she did is an atrocity and she must go to jail and seek mental health. God loves her and she needs to be forgiven but with severe consequences, her licence revoked. Pray for her husband who is going through a lot of pain and the Joy's four children . Oh God, lets us your children pray for them
June 3, 2014, 1:12 pm
Anonymous says:
i guess its true it really has been going on for a long time , but why has no one reported it before this kept happening till now my heart goes out to her husband and kids i will pray for them and her
June 3, 2014, 1:16 pm
Sean Bachu says:
Wow I can't believe she had sex with that kid and not me when everyone in school knew my vintage car goes vroom-vroom really loud and fast like TUH UGH
June 3, 2014, 1:31 pm
Edwin from Ridgewood says:
the lady who posted a comment about her son begin trained for his weight loss @ 12:57 ... I think it your son! says it in the report!
June 3, 2014, 2:04 pm
Student from Ridgewood says:
I never expected this from ms morsi she's the best gym teacher and it's not only her fault you can't really call her a rapist if you were one of her student unless you hated her and never worked out in her class and plus she's a very nice person and everytime I needed to talk to someone she always helped me ...
I agree what she did was a very bad thing but if the kid wanted too can't blame only her...
For all people who said that she used to mess with other students why didn't u say something before but you people have no proof and if you don't have a proof then just stop talking bad things about her. She's been working in Cleveland for about 15 years and she never got in trouble before...
Not believing nothing until proven guilty
June 3, 2014, 2:18 pm
Robby from Ridgewood says:
Everybody's sympathizing with her if this was the other way around and it was a male teacher people would've flipped out.

I hope they throw the book at her.

Like she couldn't have gone to the bar and gotten laid that night.

But in all honesty I wish it was me while I was still at Cleveland, haha.

But yea shame on the teacher obviously but shame on whoever snitched too.
June 3, 2014, 2:20 pm
vskndf says:
she has a thing for wrestlers
June 3, 2014, 2:20 pm
J from Ridge wood says:
She was a great teacher truly motivated her students .. I was close to her in hs never once did I think this would occur but then again there's always 3 sides to the story ... His side,her side and the truth.
June 3, 2014, 2:51 pm
TJ from Ridgewood/Woodside says:
Such a big deal and ruining her career smh ... I graduated from grovercleveland in 09 - She is a an amazing Teacher and Friends I Truly Feel Bad that She's going through this. And to the Kid with the Big Ass Mouth .. Your a True Hater and should Be F****d Up!!
June 3, 2014, 3:08 pm
a senior in GCHS from Brooklyn says:
I cant believe what I'm seeing! She's my gym teacher and bootcamp instructor and never would I think she would do something like this! Mrs. Morsi is like the best teacher in the school and I hope the best for her.
June 3, 2014, 3:44 pm
CLEVELAND GRADUATE from CLEVELAND GRADUATE08 says:
Mr. Morsi, HER HUSBAND IS WAY WORSE. HES KNOWN TO BE FRESH WITH OTHER FEMALE STUDENTS. TRUST ME THE APPLE DOESNT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE, HE IS GOING DOWN THERE IS A REASON WHY HE DIDNT WANT TO SHOW HIS FACE AFTER THE VERDICT.
June 3, 2014, 3:51 pm
Stacks and Jack from Middle Village says:
That is discusting! What is this world coming too!!
June 3, 2014, 3:52 pm
Graduated 2013class from Ridgewood, N.Y says:
I'm shocked about this but won't get it for granted Morsi was my gym teacher for a long term and she is such a great teacher, kind and always helping her students I'll wait for the "victim" to come forward because this is some dirty thing coming from the boy!!!
June 3, 2014, 4:08 pm
Attending Gchs now from Ridge wood says:
She a Thot she a Thot Thot Thot it's not called Thot season it's mrs morsi season����
June 3, 2014, 4:39 pm
10th Grader at Grover Cleveland says:
Rape? You gotta be joking, the kid did it willingly, this is dumb. I really don't think it should be an issue if she didn't force him to do anything. Just about every guy I know, including me, thought she was attractive so i really don't think she'd have to rape anyone. But still, she's my gym teacher and I had her husband for science last year, I can't believe she would cheat on him. What she did to her family was terrible, but she doesn't deserve jail time, that's way too harsh. This is just another case of a teenage boy living the dream and a teacher who made a mistake. I hope she gets out of this okay. Her husband and her were the two nicest teachers I'd ever had.
June 3, 2014, 5:04 pm
#supportingmsmorsi from GROVER CLEVELAND HS says:
Let me get this clear, A teacher that has sex with a student who was obviously widdit is a rapist. BUT all these other kids who get raped by their family members or strangers & get no justice till this day dont matter? Ignorant people i swear! Morsi did not force that boy to be with her! I SUPPORT MORSI ALL THE WAY! Its not fair how someone who really gets raped doesnt show up on news & their rapist goes on raping other girls or boys. But a student and a teacher who obviously had a relationship goes worldwide. IT IS LIFE! How many other people married or secretly dated someone with an age difference of 20 maybe 30 years. Dont go judging someone when you dont even know them. All these news reporters switch up these stories every hour, you wont know the truth if you arent either one of them or if you werent right there. & if that boy didnt say nothing to anybody for almost a year then what does that mean? Because i know anybody who gets raped right then and there goes to the police or an adult. If you dont know anything then dont speak any negativity!
June 3, 2014, 5:06 pm
Student at Grover Cleveland says:
Whether or not you think she's the best , what she did was unbelievable.It wasn't right for the boy which name I will not mention , to do it either , but why would she do it in the school with a student?Its ——ting , and just disgusting. I do feel bad for her kids though , they're stuck in the middle of this.Her husband was my science teacher too , and he was a good teacher, sometimes annoying but a good teacher.Her family didn't deserve any of this.Justice needs to be served.Her and her family will be in my prayers.
June 3, 2014, 5:20 pm
Here2do from Defender of women's right says:
Give her the equal treatment I (black/male) would get.
June 3, 2014, 5:41 pm
Used to go to Grover says:
I used to go to Grover back in 9th grade until i moved to long island and now in 11th. I had mrs. Morsi as a freshman in aerobics class and i would never think she was that kind of person. She always made us work out so hard and was so motivated and tried to motivate her students. She was so nice and she always was in a good mood. I can't believe this happened!
June 3, 2014, 6:14 pm
—— says:
Oh yeah she was real motivating all right.. When she motivated the wrestling captain to ram her guts in the boys locker room simply amazing!
June 3, 2014, 6:23 pm
Matthew Rios from Ridgewood says:
I'm a graduate of Grover Cleveland high school, and a profound workout'aholic'. To be honest I've attended weight training class and even bootcamp at Grover Cleveland for my junior & senior years, and Mrs. Morsi was my athletics teacher during that time. I knew something was up between them both, but never payed any mind to it though, Mrs. Morsi.... Point blank was & is my favorite gym teacher.
June 3, 2014, 6:23 pm
Graduate of 2013 says:
So many ignorant children are making rumors about said teacher, it is important to understand that kids lie just as much as adults can.
Do not make assumptions.
Do not try to ruin someone's life just because you're bored,
because while you're having your thrill people are truly struggling.
June 3, 2014, 6:25 pm
kris from ridgewood says:
i graduated in 2013 and mori was a great teacher and helped many of us graduate, whos to say she did wht she did but i mean she helped many get where they are now...
June 3, 2014, 6:30 pm
Annonomous. from Ridgewood. says:
Doesn't surprise me. She was way too comfortable with the students on personal matters and this is going back yrs. I truly feel for her kids however. What can you tell them? How can you possibly shelter them from this? This is so embarrassing for her and her family. Was he worth it?
June 3, 2014, 6:45 pm
guy says:
Follow me on the gram:i——edmorsi
June 3, 2014, 6:48 pm
Ops from Ridgewood. says:
Anonymous*
June 3, 2014, 6:49 pm
Alumni from Ridge wood says:
Im positive whoever went to GCHS between the years of 99-14 is not surprised of the allegations. I was a student there from sept99 to June 03. At the time everyone knew her as Mrs. Seravillo. She is literally the only teacher that I could even remember from my whole HS years. Morsi is definitely the best teacher ever. Though I'm not surprised of the allegations because I've heard rumors of her since 99! We could all admit that she was a bit extra when it came to the guys. I still don't believe that she should have to do prison time for it. The boys in that school would all jump the chance to get with her. The boy was obviously not harmed, threaten, or abused in anyway. Remember the dude "put it in" her not the over way around.
June 3, 2014, 6:50 pm
frankie says:
She is nasty....she should lose her job and go to jail...shame. on her for doing 5his to her family!!! No self control..don't blame the kid its all on her!!! What was the boys race?? Pig!!
June 3, 2014, 7:12 pm
hhh says:
Puerto rican
June 3, 2014, 7:24 pm
class 2014 from ridgewood says:
—— is sick hope she rots in ja
ill
June 3, 2014, 9:19 pm
anon1 from queens says:
Let's begin with that we totally assume that she is to blame. How do we know that the boy did not force himself on her and make it a setup for his grades or all of the social media stuff? It's also amazing about this response. If the teacher was a male doing it to a female, you pigs would not even make a big deal out of it. It's not as if the woman forced the guy to have a "woody" and then forced him to put it in her....if you know what I mean.
June 3, 2014, 9:26 pm
Karina Lozano from Queens says:
To start off, I think raped is used very wrong for this situation because now a days you have 13 year old making decisions on their own. She could've provoked him as much as she wanted but he's the one who followed her to wherever to engage activities. I'm not accussing anyone at anything but if its true then it is what it is. I have heard rumors about them two even before June 2013, when I graduated but who knows if he knew about the rumor and went along and felt the need to falsely confirm about this to one person and yet the wrong person so who really knows how this became about. But no matter what the outcome is guilty or not, she changed a lot of people lives while working in Cleveland, she was one of the most motivated and supportive person I've met. And it will never change the way about how grateful am I to have such a good hearted person in my life although if guilty, I will be disappointed
June 3, 2014, 10:20 pm
Anon says:
This is news? She's been doing this since 2002 with at least 3 guys when she was Ms. Serravillo and probably more before that lmao! Btw, that kid was NOT raped. Still, the law is the law and should be treated as such.
June 3, 2014, 10:48 pm
anonymous from Ridgewood says:
Does anyone know who the boy is ?
June 4, 2014, 12:59 am
anonymous from Ridgewood says:
I think I have an idea
June 4, 2014, 12:59 am
anonymous from Ridgewood says:
Name starts with a G
June 4, 2014, 1 am
concerned from Oakland Gardens says:
not surprised, she cheated on her last husband with a teacher in the school she was working in, screwed him out of his home and kids, now she cheated on her second husband with a minor, not surprised at all
June 4, 2014, 3:56 am
former student 06 from bk queens says:
Great teacher.. shamefull accusations against her.. I hope it to be untrue but being realistic its a huge let down to the people who worked with her or looked up to her. Completely disappointed to hear people ruin her name.. mostly feel for the family smh I feel like her daughter is right around the same age as a the kid smh
June 4, 2014, 4:15 am
hhh says:
her daughter is four Lol
June 4, 2014, 6:27 am
Gggg says:
She has a 16 year old as well ...
June 4, 2014, 7:01 am
Red the garbage man from Whitestone says:
Damn ! I wish I was 16 again!
June 4, 2014, 7:48 am
anonymous from ridgewood says:
dudes initials are G.O. not hard to figure out
June 4, 2014, 11:17 am
Ana/graduated in '05 from cleveland from Ridgewood says:
Finally this has been brought to light, this was going on ever since i was in high school.
June 4, 2014, 11:54 am
Motherof 2blessings from Ridgewood says:
Just because you are a good teacher with great motivational skills gives anyone whether male or female to prey on a young person. At the end of the day Mrs. Joy Morsi was a grown individual that knows that at the end of the day knows the consquences of any her of actions whether good or bad. It is really sad when people are quick to say that the young man had a choice and has a life and he could whatever he wants. You are correct he has free will but like all youth that are tempted and tried; I am more than sure it was easy to manipulate him to make him feel like he was the man. To say she was used and manipulated; she is grown woman with a MAN and four kids. It is disgusting to see how her influence on young people in that school help her promote a pedophile and ready to defend her. If it was a man; there would be no compassion for her and for the person who ratted her out; I am more than sure she was provoked to do so. That person who spoke up I applaud her because if that was your brother or sister I am more than sure you would want someone to speak up. At the end of the day what you do in the dark will eventually come to the light.
June 4, 2014, 12:10 pm
Motherof 2blessings from Ridgewood says:
Just because you are a good teacher with great motivational skills DOES NOT give anyone whether male or female to prey on a young person.*
June 4, 2014, 12:11 pm
MARIA SOTO from RIDGEWOOD says:
I blame the kids n the teacher cause if this was happing for almost 1 year the boys must have like it now everyone will start saying she horrible there always two sides of a story she must up but agian she has a husband n kids dont trash her neither her kids can be reading this
June 4, 2014, 12:21 pm
wineyhousey3 from rego park says:
no one should judge her..
LEAVE HER ALONE..

* the truth will come out*****
June 4, 2014, 2:35 pm
scallywag from nyc says:
How is that the teacher thought nothing about the degree of abuse of her power as an authority figure along with having sex with a child?

She maintained the escapade for well over 9 months, even believing she had the right to be upset when she found out her boy lover was now taking out a girl to the prom.

What's interesting though, is did her husband know, suspect, question any of this? What about the other teachers as by now rumors were flying out the window ....

June 4, 2014, 3:11 pm
Ridgewood from Ridgewood says:
Why do all fall in this media BS. All it is is the media putting nonsense in your minds. Who cares what happened, worry about your own selfs. I'm sure you all are doing something your not suppose to, how about you concentrate all your energy on not getting caught and do something else thats more productive. Stop being annoying.
June 4, 2014, 3:31 pm
bill from ridgewood says:
why would any boy report this it is a young boys dream .
June 4, 2014, 6:17 pm
jim says:
Another boy just came forward...sounds like shes a predator now...and she was mad about his prom date?? shes a nutjob...
June 4, 2014, 7:09 pm
jim says:
I love all the defenders on here..no doubt family and friends...sorry but this matters...its despicable behavior....according to some she has been abusing her power and kids for over a decade!!! this is lower than low...
June 4, 2014, 7:13 pm
Maspeth neighbor from Maspeth says:
She's retarded! What the hell was she thinking!! Did she really think she was going to get away with this... Really??? Her husband better wipe that silly smile off his face, I'm sure he's no winner either.. Just saying
June 4, 2014, 9:28 pm
Diego M. from Glendale says:
She was my teacher back in 09' and I also banged her. My friends did too. She a nympho. We always knew. You'd figure sooner or later someone was gonna let the cat out of the bag. She was a good bang though, but now I'm a gonna have to come forward. I'm pretty sure I still got a civil lawsuit I can back-slap her with. After all, I'm a victim!
June 5, 2014, 11:11 am
Gabriella Zappavigna from Class of 09 says:
I'm speechless!!
June 6, 2014, 12:21 am
Gabriella Zappavigna from Class of 09 says:
She was one of my favorite gym teacher.. And to hear this! Makes me want to vomit
June 6, 2014, 12:22 am
maspeth says:
mark my words her husband was in on it he knew and got off on it..
June 6, 2014, 8:12 am
middlevillage says:
horrified
June 6, 2014, 2:03 pm
F. T from Brooklyn says:
Hey I just want to say that I graduated from Cleveland in 2000 and I also had sex with her. But she didn't rape me I was 17 at the time and she was 25 my parents and family and even gym teachers that were around at the time knew about us. Leave her alone she was a great teacher. I don't know why now in days if a 16 or 17 year old kid has sex with an older woman it's rape. The kids know what they were doing because I knew what I was doing and I had the best senior year a "kid" could have.
June 6, 2014, 4:08 pm
F. T from Brooklyn says:
Just so you know Im not talking bad but her. We hanged out for like a year at the time she had only one child which was her oldest daughter a day she used to live across the street from the school. I used to go to her house. It's a shame this kid didn't know how to handle the situation she was a great teacher.
June 6, 2014, 4:22 pm
Maspeth says:
So f.t she was cheating on her little girls father with you it's a pattern not healthy as adult she should know it's not ok to do Iam sorry ..
June 7, 2014, 4:49 am
Queens says:
The husband allowed it he knew he is just as sick. That's how they met she was married cheated on her 1st husband with 2nd had sex with him in the school . School is a work place not a place for sex .
June 7, 2014, 4:51 am
Anthony Mangino, 42 yrs old. from Ridgewood,Queens says:
Teachers, Cops, Fire fighters, Doctors, Lawyers ect. Are all supposed to be role models for all kids who someday wants to grow up & be anyone of these great proffessions. As far as a teacher getting involved with a student sexually is totally wrong. First of all, A 16 yr old is a kid & a 39 yr old is an adult. The maturity level between the two will never be the same. To me the age limit for drinking, smoking & having sex with an adult at the adult should auto matically be 21. Joy Morsi is 39 yrs old, she's in my age group. She knows what's right & wrong. All schools should make it a law that kids & teachers should wear school uniforms. Long pants & short sleeve shirts. They should make this mandatory so that teachers & students won't think about sex & think only about there work and only work. I'm saying this because I used to be a student at Grover Cleveland HS in 1987 to 1991 & we never had this kind of behavior between teachers and students. Think about what I'm saying. Grow up and do things right.
June 7, 2014, 5:54 am
Tony from Middle Village says:
Your right, Anthony! The teachers there are all lousy. They can't teach. It's a big social club. The school was supposed to be closed down a year or so ago. The principal dresses like a slob. No role models, no leadership, no learning. Shut the —— down!
June 7, 2014, 9:02 am
Graduated from Ridgewood says:
I also graduated from this school and took gym with her. I need to see proof to believe this. I don't understand why hasn't the kid came forward what's his name etc
June 7, 2014, 8:13 pm
Graduated from Ridgewood says:
The husband has been very supportive if you see he has been to court with her on the two times.
June 7, 2014, 8:15 pm
Maspeth says:
Sure is supportive because he was aware of it and is a little shady himself if you read comments from other site a girl said she babysat for the family and stop because the husband sent her a sexual text. There is no in hell he could not know they work together everyday he filmed it got off on it he enabled her that's why he is being supportive he is sick as well.. This is how they met ... No husband in there right mind would be support of their wife the mother of his child having sex with underage or regular age ... Think about it he is not normal ...
June 8, 2014, 5:44 am
Respect our Maspeth Kids from Maspeth says:
She knew exactly what she was doing with those kids and so did her husband. Lock her up and throw away the keys forever until she rots! These phodophiles need a good ass kicking in prison, they will show her!
June 9, 2014, 4:32 am
Eugene from Brooklyn says:
Her whole family tired to have me arrested
For my addition to drugs this I called family
10 years clean now I was bitter and wanted to celebrate Joys pain but I won't makes me just as bad as her wish her the best
June 12, 2014, 7:51 pm
Jose from Middle Vilalge says:
Eugene--if you just had sex with her none of that would of happened. Instead of drugs, you coulda had joy--lots of it.
June 18, 2014, 5:28 pm
Jose from Middle Vilalge says:
June 18, 2014, 5:28 pm
Gee from Glendale says:
I know the real "Joy" & these allegations are false! Her only downfall was her good heart!
Aug. 4, 2014, 12:11 am
Eddie from Maspeth says:
Gee whiz...Will you be shocked when they sentence her really soon? After all there's a video that most kids at Cleveland have already seen. She a nympho and she about to do time--Orange is the new Black style...
Aug. 8, 2014, 7:24 pm
Confused from somewhere in this crazy world says:
What is the update on this case anyways? Can't find any updates on it....
Sept. 23, 2014, 7:03 am
Judge from Bushwick says:
The verdict on this case is that gym teacher Joy Morsi was allowed to return to teaching and coaching at Grover Cleveland High School. Not surprisingly, on her first day back, she performed a strip tease for several students on the wrestling team while her fat husband jiggled his belly in the background, while simultaneously playing with his small pecker.
Oct. 21, 2014, 7:48 pm