How much do you really know about Halloween and all things spooky? Test your knowledge by taking the quiz below. Circle the answers that you think are correct.
1. Legend has it that on Halloween ____.
a. The moon is full
b. The dead come alive again
c. People turn into ghosts
d. Time stands still
2. Halloween was once called ____.
a. All Ghouls Eve
b. Autumn Eve
c. All Hallows Eve
d. Eve of Haunting
3. This creature can be killed with a silver bullet .
d. All of the above
4. A _____ can be repelled by garlic.
5. Which Greek legend had snakes for hair?
6. What bird was the main star in a famous poem by Edgar Allen Poe?
7. It is believed that a ghost will have no ___.
8. A witch stirs her brew in a _____.
9. A bat uses ____ to know in which direction to fly.
10. You must drive a stake through a Vampires ____ to vanquish him.
11. This nasty dog trapped a mother and her son in a car in a Stephen King flick ____.
1. b 2. c 3. c 4. b 5. b 6. a 7. d 8. c 9. b 10. a 11. c
©2001 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not TimesLedger.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to TimesLedger.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.